Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Book #2

So this weekend I was able to read another book. This book is called Long Journey Home By Amber Esplin. It's about
Bridget McKenna has had her future mapped out ever since she was small. But when Bridget's mother dies in a car accident, her careful plans get derailed. Bridget must move across the country to live with a father she hasn't seen since her parents divorced years before. As she leaves behind the life she once knew, Bridget holds onto a single hope: make it through her senior year and then return home. Getting through the year, however, may not be so simple. Bridget uncoves secrets from the past that threaten to steer her toward an uncertain future.
This book got really good towards the end.
If you have a book that your reading right now will you share it with me? I need to get another book to read. Or maybe you can tell me what your favorite book is.

3 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Read Twilight Diana! Everyone was telling me to read it but vampire romance sounded sooo lame to me so I had no desire at all to read them. But then after like the 50th person telling me i had to, I read them and loved them.

Vanessa said...

I have no idea where you find time to read... The only thing I can read right now is the Book of Mormon. I am glad you can do it though.

manda carol said...

If you haven't read the Twilight series it is really good! Right now I'm reading "Dreaming in Color" by Charlotte Vale Allen. I started it two days ago and may finish it tonight. (I've also been sick.)