Monday, January 31, 2011

6 Months Old


Lauren is now 6 months old. I can't believe that in 6 more months she will be 1. I'm enjoying each day with her. She amazes us every day. She has been our happiest baby. She wakes up smiling and talking every morning. She doesn't cry much. Just the usual if she is hungry or tired. She loves to smile. She also loves her brothers. She laughs at them daily. Lauren can roll, sit up and she baby talks. She loves eating. Right now her favorite food is Green Beans. She loves all her veggies. I hope she stays loving them.



Today Lauren went for her 6 month check-up.
She weighs 17 lbs and is 27 inch long. The doctor said she is doing great and growing strong.

Well Since I didn't start my blog when Lauren was born here is a recap.

When Lauren was born she was 7.3 lbs 20inch

At her first visit. She was 7.5 20 inches


1 month old, she was 9.3 lbs 21 3/8 inches
2 months, 11.5 lbs 22 5/8 inches



4 months 14.13lbs 25 1/4 inches.

She has changed so much. We are all so happy to have her as our eternal family.

5 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

Where has 6 months gone!! Seriously. She is such a doll. I am glad you started updating your blog again.

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness, 6 months have gone by? That is crazy. She is beautiful.

Diane said...

She is sooo cute!!!

Delmonico Family said...

Love her, she IS growing so fast, it seems like only yesterday her and Natalie were born. We love her so much. She is so much like you, and I am glad I can see her grow, and give her kisses all the time.

The Domingue family said...

She's beautiful Diana. i'm so happy for you guys. she looks like a very happy baby. Thanks for blogging again. I love reading about your family :)