Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 Already?

Is it 2011 already???Time flies by, and it seems the more kids I have the quicker time passes :)
The last time I posted was in April 2010. OUCH:( As always one of my New Yeas Resolution is to keep up with my Journal. A lot of times that crashes. Its funny how some of my post on my blog and my journal start out by saying (" It's been a long time since of written... I'll promise to do better") lol. I will try my best this year to keep up with my blog not only for myself but for my kids to see all this later on. Some of my post maybe long and some short . Such as the cute little things my kids say or do. The most import event that happened in 2010 was the birth of our daughter Lauren Elizabeth. She was born July 28, 2010. Also Another cool thing was my sister and I were pregnant at the same time. Our daughters are 5 weeks apart. Keep checking my blog for post .

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Glad to have you back...

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Yay, thank goodness you're posting again!! Haha my journal looks the same way; there are months (or sometimes years!) between entries and they all start out with "I know it's been awhile..."