Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yummmy!!


As many of you know I love Bread. Especially when its warm with butter. I've been wanting a bread maker forever. Finally the other day when I was getting ready to go out with my sister, My hubby comes up to me gives me some money and says " Go buy yourself a bread maker. Oh man was I happy! I think he saw me checking some out online. I made my first loaf yesterday and it turned out great. I'm sorry to say I don't have a picture because we ate it all as soon as it came out. It was that good. Next time I make one I will show you guys. I Love you hubby. Thanks!

3 comments:

Delmonico Family said...

MMMM. I better get a loaf, and I mean a whole loaf of my own to try. I can't wait to dig in to some fresh baked bread..what a nice hubby, does he know that bread is fattning.???lol

Ashley Bogard said...

Ben is making the rest of the guys look bad, way to go Ben! Next time I come I expect hot bread.

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

I need to start using mine!! I got one for our wedding and used it like twice because I sucked at making bread- mine always turned out like a brick. But Diane showed me how a couple weeks ago so now I need to start having freshly made bread with dinner all the time. It's so good!! Have fun and enjoy your bread!