Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day





I had a great valentines day. My husband and I went to Orlando to see the Blue Man Group. Wow were they amazing. We had such a great time. The show was entertaining from start to finish. If you haven't seen it go and see it! Before the show we had a great romantic dinner at Hard Rock. We got to sit up stair at there out side balcony.
The view was great.
We celebrated valentines day Friday night. We also got to do something Saturday. Our friends at our ward put a dance together.That was so much fun. I think I can say that we all had a great time.


5 comments:

Vanessa said...

OH. looks like you guys had a great time, it's good to get away from the little ones sometimes... We did our date night on friday as well and than spent the day yesterday doing little things but with spencer it was fun. Wish I could have been there on that dance.... We miss you guys

Diane said...

We saw the Blue Man Group for our anniversary last year and loved it! Cute picture of you two!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I want to see Blue Man Group so bad!!

Ashley Bogard said...

Oh, Benji what a Romantic little Bro! You guys look so good!

Guyla Thurgood said...

You guys look great! What a fun Valentines day! Oh, and good job with Potty training Erech. I'll try the penny thing with A.J. (he's still a little young yet though.)