Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful...

This past week They boys and I made a turkey craft using their hand and foot. They were good about me tracing them but I did all of the cutting. Which this craft turned into me doing it all. Anyways here are pictures.
I asked Ethan what he was thankful for and he said"For Erech to play with."
I thought that was very nice of him to think of his brother.

I also asked Erech what he was thankful for and he said" My blankie".

I then thought of all the things that I'm grateful for. Here are couple of them
1) My Husband Ben... Hes a great provider for our family. He loves me very much. Hes patient and understanding with me. Don't get me wrong I get mad at him at times but we work it out. Hes my best friend.
2)My little Boys Ethan and Erech. I could not imagine my life with out them. These boys make me laugh every day. I love getting hugs and kisses from them. They are everything to me.
3) My family.. They support me through with everything I do in life. They are always there for me. I have the best family..
4) My Church.. I'm very grateful to have the gospel in my life. For all the blessings it has given my family. I know that church is True. I know our Savior lives and loves each and everyone of us.
5) My friends. I would have to say I have the Best of Friends a girl could ask for.

My list can go on...... What are you thankful for ?

3 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

What a great idea!! I need to do that with Caleb! And I have to say thank you since I'm one of those friends of yours! lol :) I am thankful for you Diana!

manda carol said...

I really like that idea. Maybe I'll try it out with the boys- or at least Joel. Oh, and I loved that quote you left for me! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Ashley Bogard said...

Well I am not thankful that Roadhouse closed, but I am thankful for you guys and meeting you. I liked the crafts too very cute.