Saturday, May 30, 2009

Family Time

I love the weekends. That's when we get to spend time as a family. Weather its going out or staying in and playing with the kids. Today we got the chance to go and see the movie UP. It was a cute kids movie. We got to watch it in 3-D. The boys loved it. When we got out Erech asked if we could go and watch it again. We also took the kids to McDonald. Which we all know they loved. I love my family and I feel very blessed to have them in my life and to be a mother to my little guys.

Erech with his 3-d glasses .

5 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun!!

Ashley Bogard said...

Wow you have had a lot going on! Movies, Birthdays and Ben graduating (Yeah Ben!) I can't believe Ethan is 4, I remember when he was born! It goes too fast.

Diane said...

We saw Up too! We really enjoyed it! We didn't get to see it in 3-D though.

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

how fun! We need to take Caleb to see that!

Delmonico Family said...

Erech is so cute in his glasses. Your lucky they sat and watched the entire thing. Thanx for watching Emily so we could go, I loved it, maybe we will see the last half hour on dvd. Tyler did better than I thought.