Friday, March 20, 2009

Soccer


Ethan has also been in soccer lately. At first I was a little scared thinking like is he going to listen to his coach. Ethan surprised me, he did so well. He loved it. He learned how to stop the ball.

They took turns kicking to each other. The only problem is not touching the ball with his hand. All the kids were doing it it was so cute to watch them play. His first game is this weekend and were all excited for it. Ben is also helping out with the coach. So that's been really fun for him.

2 comments:

Delmonico Family said...

I am so proud of him. I can't wait to see his game. What a big boy, it will be so good for him to play with other kids...you have to get a shelf for his trophys.

Cuddly Carter said...

He is so handsome! Thats so cute that he loved it, I cant believe how big he is now!