Saturday, October 11, 2008

Candy Monster


I had to share this because I thought it was funny to me. So we got this hand candy bowl for Halloween and every time you go near the bowl the hand goes down like its going to grab you. Erech and Ethan are scared of it. Especially Erech. Its so FUNNY every time Erech wants candy he will talk to the hand. He say's Monster can I please have some candy I'm very hungry . He wont go near the hand. I guess he wants the hand to give it to him. They run pass the bowl when they need to pass by it. Its just funny to me.

1 comment:

L!ND$EY said...

That is hilarious! You should get them on video. :) It kind of reminds of when they start stocking the Halloween stuff at stores...one minute you're minding your own business and the next minutes you're trying to hide your embarrassment b/c one of the automatic props just caught you by surprise. Gotta love the holidays!